Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In the comfort zone....

I reached India last week (thursday). My trip back was eventful as I expected. More about that in my next post.

Bangalore is the same; crowded ;the traffic is crazy; there are more one-ways; more flyovers; more contruction. The weather is very nice- chilly and dull. Perfect days to just laze and do nothing. I am enjoying mom's food ( eating like I've just come from Somalia). Met most of my relatives. Did loads of wedding shopping. Just enjoying all the comforts here.

Needless to say, I am putting on weight and unless I get out of my comfort zone, the result on my wedding day will be disastrous.

There are many things I miss here and keep thinking of my life back in US; yet sometimes I feel life here is so much better. Is there a place where I can get the best of both worlds ?

4 comments:

Ginkgo said...

Guddy guddy...have fun...
make sure u send invitations to all the pretty single girls with the pretty smiles..:-)

Is there a place where you can have the best of both worlds

Yeh... u already mentioned it...Somalia :P

Archana said...

Good to see you back in action! Home food - yummmy :-))! You should probably start some exercise along with your eating. Wedding elephant nyabagam irukka :-P?

Hmm, I think the key to deciding where you want to stay is figuring out which place has the thing that you absoultely cannot be without and stay there. The rest of the things, you will get used to!

Shilpa said...

LOL at everyone's comments....

IBCDs....I think we shd demand a new state hehehhe

Ginkgo said...

thts 2 much of a comfort zone..:-)

whats the status on the invitees' list.. ;-)