Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Resurrection

We decided to watch a movie last Friday, I was hoping to watch beowulf in 3D and was disappointed to learn that it was not available. So, we decided to watch ' the golden compass'. I din't like the movie, it was long and boring. As I had not read the books, there were many unanswered questions. Poor V almost dozed off.

Then, on Sunday, I found out that it was the last day of Beowulf in IMAX. The show was at 5:30pm and we reached just in time. It was fun watching the special effects in 3D. The movie was a tad too long for me.

After hearing a lot of raves about, Sleepless in Seattle, I was curious to watch it. So, when I saw it listed for free on cable TV, I decided to watch it. I dozed off after 10 minutes. It was incredibly boring. As long as that movie is available, nobody will be sleepless in seattle :-)

Today, I happened to watch the song, akele hain from QSQT. Aamir and Juhi looked very young in it. I was really surprised to see the 'spidey kiss' in this song. I wonder if the makers of Spider Man copied it from here or did QSQT copy from some other older Hollywood movie.

Thanks to my friend, A, for suggesting a new title for my blog.

7 comments:

Archana said...

Yaaaaay - welcome back girl :-D! Can you see the flower girls and the red carpet I ordered for you?

SK said...

Welgum back maam :--)
Looking forward to many more posts in this blog.

rads said...

oh yayy :) Keep posting.

Now tell me what made you come back, or who threatened you how, so i can do that with madsies :)

Shilpa said...

Archana,
I only got a big fat bill...hehehe
jokes apart...thanks for convincing me to start writing.

SK,
Thanks ! Its good to be back :-)

Rads,
I just got very busy...and I guess Archana's constant questioning made me start writing...basically I ran out of excuses hehehe.

kuttichuvaru said...

gud tp c u bak!!! now, if only somebody wud resurrect my blog too :-)

Archana Bahuguna said...

Hey great to see you here :-). Keep blogging!

Shilpa said...

Kutti,
Thanks !

Archana,
Will do.