Thursday, October 27, 2005

Exams...


I always thought answering an exam was a lot harder than making the questions for an exam. Was I mistaken ! Making up the questions is not an easy job either !! I learnt it the hard way this year when I was asked to be the instructor for a course. Setting the paper means that you need to have knowledge about the subject - so study again ! Now I know why they always used to repeat many questions in the board and B.E exams hehehe. Its a pain to come up with new questions !

Ofcourse, answering an exam is always a greater pain. Its very hard to concentrate on studying before an exam; suddenly the most mundane jobs seem very critical. When I was studying for this week's exam, my mind came up with a lot of time - critical errands like applying a new nail polish ! Movies, talking with friends and drinking tea are one of my favourite things-to-do-before an exam list. Another distraction is sleep; I seem to feel sleepy by 8pm when I have an exam while other days I cannot sleep before midnight !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what about spending time reading blogs and looking at Personals Search sites for friends ??? they sure can wait till the exams are done :)

Shilpa said...

Yup yup, I forgot abt time pass on the internet...thats a loooong list :-)

Hmm abt appetite, I get hungry but don't eat cos my stomach gets messed up before an exam !

I guess we can keep adding a lot of activities to this list...anything to avoid studying ;-)

Archana said...

This is where I step in and look all smug and say "I am so glad I dont have to cram for exams any more" :-).