Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Back from India !

I got back yesterday. The jetlag is very bad this time. I finally came to school in the evening.

Everybody is asking the same question, ' so, how does it feel to be married ? ' ... and my answer is the same ... ' no big difference ! ' . The wedding went off very well and I will write about it in detail.
I had a lot of fun in planning many events, shopping etc. The 5 day wedding was very tiring ! Vikram and I took some time off after the wedding and went to a beautiful place called Kumarakom in Kerala. I have lots of pictures to upload.


4 comments:

Ginkgo said...

guddy...welcome back...:-)

Shilpa said...

yeah its good to be back :-)

gingko...i dint see u at the wedding !

i am going to write abt the houseboats soon....

Ginkgo said...

I dint get to go to India at all:(
had to shift jobs...and got postponed :-\

so how was the wedding...:)

Shilpa said...

Wedding was awesome !
Will write about it soon and send you pics as well.