Monday, February 13, 2006

Plasma and other states

Plasma is the fourth state of matter. I am taking a course in this topic this semester and thought that it would be a little easier than some other abstract courses I've taken. Unfortunately, I've missed many classes because I was in India :-( . I got to know in class today that the first exam is next Monday ! The announcement jolted me out of my sleep. Three chapters and its closed book. Sigh.

And if thats not all; my Prof for the course asked me to turn in the next homework tomorrow afternoon; I don't even know the name of the chapter. When I was leaving, he told me that the solutions for the homework were in a handout that he gave us. I was thrilled to learn that. When I got to my office; the handout was missing ! Talk about bad luck !! I am hoping that it is somewhere at home.

The only icing in the cake is that my weekend was good. I just lazed around; watched many movies; some are worth to review about too.

Break over; Time to look for the missing handout.

4 comments:

logic said...

Wish you find your handout and cope up soon..thanx for droppin in..

Shilpa said...

I found the hand out...phew...

Archana Bahuguna said...

Hee hee, good luck for ur exam! :-)

BZ said...

good luck... for everything! :)