Monday, November 21, 2005

HP and the Goblet of Fire...

I was very excited about watching HP and the GOF. We went to the theatre an hour earlier. We had the last show on Sunday night at 9:45pm in the IMAX theatre. There was a long line as expected. While 3 of our friends stood in the line, Karuna and I went to look around the theatre. It was more crowded and noisier than usual. The screen was not as big as I thought. But it was surely better than the normal theaters. Some of the scenes were truly awesome ! I enjoyed the movie completely. It was Paisa wasool :-) This HP was better than the older ones.

K and I were very excited and kept talking about the movie on our way back. After coming home, I kept talking about it with my roomies and convinced them to watch it soon. Slept very late and woke up on time by some miracle ! I spoke about it with my students too and whoever watched it seemed to have liked the movie :-)

I would surely recommend to watch this movie; non-HP fans may be a little lost in the fast-pased narration. If possible, see it on IMAX.

1 comment:

Archana Bahuguna said...

Cant wait to watch that movie ... thats the first thing I am doing after exams! :-)